Friday, March 19, 2010

Designing on hold...


I have some sad news to share with you... because of my family situation the next 7-8 months I have desided to put my designing on hold for the sake of my kids. My husband, who is in the Norwegian army, is leaving for duty in Afganistan, in the end of April, and he will be gone till the end of October.

During that time I will be alone with the kids most of the time, my parents live in another town and we have no other family nearby. The kids will have a long summer vacation from school, and we'll be traveling to see my parents and the rest of the famliy then. My computer time will be almost nothing compared to what it has been... 
The store at MLAS will stay open till April 15th, and it will be on 50% off sale from April 1st - 15th. You will still be able to find my desing at SSS, but there won't be anything new soon.



My last template challenge at MLAS is up now, here's the template:
You can find the download and the template challenge here, the zip file comes with a psd-template, a TIFF-template and png files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin