Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter and a new grabbag :)

I'm on a Easter break, sitting in my armchair with my left foot hight up, no crosscountry skiing for me this year... 

I fell with all my weight on my left instep/ankle when I was at work last Tuesday. I was just popping out with some diapers and did not care to put on my shoes on - just went outside in my crocs... there was some new snow on the ground and suddenly I was in the air, falling really hard down on my left foot. I spent 2 hours in the ER, and fortunately the instep/ankle was not broken. But I can not step on it so the nurse gave me a pair of crutches to use and rekommended rest and cooling of the instep/ankle with a bag of frozen peas...




On the bright side... 

I got time to do some scrapping and I have a new grabbag coming April 1st available in both stores, and a final sale at MLAS :o) 

The grabbag will be available from April 1st. to 15th. and will be filled with all new products for only $4... More previews of the grabbag will be shown here later :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin